Dog training is rewarding.
Even small changes can reap
big results in your household.
Dog training methods that use reward or no reward
to change behaviors and TTouch™ to increase levels of self-confidence, self-awareness and self-control.
Positive reinforcement dog training that emphasizes encouraging emotions, like a pleasant voice tone, to let your dog she is doing it right.
Rewards are your smile and attention, food, toys or anything that your dog likes and wants!
I currently offer private lessons that incorporate Tellington TTouch™and training.
Customized training programs for your dog
One-to-one consultation in your home in the Kyle, Wimberley, Driftwood, San Marcos, Texas area.
Watch me train and work with your dog. Then while you and your family members practice with your dog, I watch and provide feedback on how to get the best results.
- Calm and relax your dog ie.) Go to bed or crate to lie down and stay until released
- Use and read body language
- Walk your dog on a leash
- Get and keep your dog's attention: Come/Sit/Down
- Foster positive dog-to-dog relationships
- Play games that reinforce desired behaviors